Did you know that there are benefits to using an Australian Virtual Assistant?
We generally are not staff members – so there are no extra costs like superannuation, sick leave, holiday pay. You can hire us for certain tasks or packages, or just when you need the extra help.
We can save you time and money by:
- helping you increase your efficiency by setting up systems
- doing tasks for you that are time consuming or not your forte
- teaching you how to do certain tasks (rather than having to figure it out by yourself or relying on YouTube)
- helping you create consistency with your branding/marketing/social media
There is some debate about Onshore versus Offshore virtual assistants. The benefits of using an Onshore (Australian) virtual assistant are:
- We are likely to be in your time zone (or very close to it)
- We understand the language (and just get the Aussie slang ;-))
- We provide a quality service
- We add value, making the investment with us worthwhile
- We are keen to share our knowledge
- We are approachable
- We want you to succeed and will encourage you along the way!
You are not just a number or $$$
We genuinely do a little happy dance when we get to work with other small businesses and a big happy dance we see you kicking your goals!
We are an important part of your team that will help, support, cheer you on, encourage you and celebrate with you, all the way.
If you would like to know more about how I could help you, I invite you to set up a no obligation 15 minute call. I’ll be happy to help.