Crafty Fox By Design is committed to taking the health of its staff and clients very seriously.
During the COVID-19 pandemic and recovery phase, we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when we visit your home or workplace. It is very important that you inform us in advance if anyone in your household or workplace is unwell, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell, with COVID-19.
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements we will be unable to attend if anyone in your household or workplace is unwell or in self-isolation. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your appointment for another time.
You might also like to know about the measures Crafty Fox By Design has taken to manage the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when we visit clients’ homes or workplaces.
- Regularly washing hands (especially between clients)
- Practising good respiratory etiquette
- Regularly cleaning of surfaces and equipment
- Maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Conducting meetings online via Zoom (or similar app) where possible. Otherwise, conducting meetings outside or in a large room to enable everyone to be 1.5 metres apart.
- Limiting the time spent in clients’ homes or workplaces
- Not attending clients’ homes or workplaces if either them or us are unwell
It is important to us to be able to continue to provide our regular service to you at this time.
What you can do:
- Please help us to manage the risks to the health and safety of our staff by cooperating with the measures we have outlined above.
- Do the same things for us that you are doing to keep your own family and friends healthy and well. This includes frequent hand-washing, covering your nose and mouth when you need to cough or sneeze with the crook of your arm or clean tissue and observing rules for physical distancing.
More information can be found on the Department of Health website:
Thank you for understanding.